We are growing!
Smiles Dog Training is experiencing incredible growth and we are looking for kind, outgoing people to join our team!
Please complete the short form here then send your resume and cover letter including references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any calls received regarding our hiring process that have not completed the form and resume submission will not be returned.
- Attention to detail and organization, strong time-management skills, and ability to follow specific instructions.
- Have reliable access to transportation, smart phone, access to the internet, and ability to check e-mail and messages daily.
- Flexible and professional written and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude and comfortable interacting with the public in a professional manner.
- Appreciation for animals (especially dogs) and commitment to treating them in a kind and humane way at all times.
- Previous training experience required, consideration given if experience is in a volunteer capacity.
- Commitment to using positive reinforcement and humane training methods required.
- Active membership with Pet Professional Guild preferred.
- Flexible schedule availability preferred.
The hiring process for Smiles Dog Training is detailed and can take some time. Only serious applicants will be considered!
- Income will be commensurate with experience.
- Applicants will be screened and we may conduct a face-to-face interview and/or phone interview.
- Background checks will be conducted on any applicants who are being seriously considered.
- Professional and personal references will be contacted.
To help pet parents build epic relationships with their dogs through education and enrichment.
For every pet to have a home that provides them with the ability to thrive.